This starter kit is the ideal introduction to the world of Geomag. You only need a few pieces for the opportunity to create your first magnetic and phosphorescent construction. Create intriguing Geomag structures that glow in the dark. Each snap-in panel has two different designs that allow them to change when the lights are off. All panels and magnetic rods included glow-in-the-dark.
Geomag Classic is an inventive system of simple construction made of 58 mm magnetic rods and steel spheres. A huge number of shapes, geometric figures and models of every kind can be constructed. The variety of shapes and their transformations make it possible to renew structures continuously.
Because of the magnets positioned at each end of them, the rods stick to the balls, allowing you to build whatever comes into your mind
What’s in the Box?:
This set contains 13 assorted phosphorescent and magnetic rods, 16 non-magnetic steel spheres, and 1 green square platform
- A great introduction to STEM activities
- Help stimulate children’s creativity by allowing for expanded play possibilities
- Helps in the development of fine motor skills
- Encourage the development of hand-eye coordination as well as strengthen visual sensitivity and attention span
- Promotes hands-on learning and offers a creative approach to problem-solving
- An amusing pastime for the whole family, reuniting parents and children in an activity of extraordinary creativity.
- The elements of this set are compatible with all the Geomag Classic and Panels collections and are the perfect magnetic toys for kids
- STEM.org authenticated
- Made with 100% recycled plastic,
- All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety)
Note: Video is for Demonstrational purposes only
Package Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 4 cm
Shipping Weight: 0.35KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 years and above