Made with recycled plastic, Mechanics Gravity Vertical Motor 183 pcs Exploring harnesses the invisible forces of magnetism and gravity, the Mechanics Gravity line from Geomag is an innovative evolution to the magnetic building set. The ‘gravity engine’ is able to exploit the weight of the Geomag spheres to trigger the mechanism of Mechanics constructions, without resorting to electric or battery motors.
The action, based on the principles of magnetism and gravity, makes Mechanics Gravity a STEM product able to stimulate all levels of scientific insights! Developed with expert players in mind, the new construction system is based on an innovative gravity motor: this uses the weight of the Geomag spheres to kickstart the mechanisms and movements of the Geomag Mechanics structures. The motion is provided by the invisible forces of Gravity and Magnetism, without using electricity or batteries. The play experience is based on these fundamental principles of physics. Mechanics Gravity is a STEM product that can truly stimulate curiosity and inspire to learn more about science.
Magnetic toys are a wonderful way to play while exploring science. Geomag opens the door for all children to explore science, creativity, and engineering, all before they encounter it in school
What’s in the Box?:
This set contains magnetic rods, spheres, and plastic elements – all the essentials needed to build freely and create chain reactions.
- Magnetic construction platform that combines magnetism with mechanical construction
- Build a gravity engine by using force of gravity
- Designed to help stimulate children’s creativity by allowing for expanded play possibilities
- Promotes hands-on learning and offers a creative approach to problem-solving
- An amusing pastime for the whole family, reuniting parents and children in an activity of extraordinary creativity.
- STEM.org authenticated
- Includes instruction booklet
- Made with 90% recycled plastic
- All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety)
Package Dimensions: 32 x 21 x 7.5 cm
Shipping Weight: 0.35KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 8 years and above