Create different structures thanks to the Geomag Magicube Shapes set. Geomag Magicube is a completely new platform, created by Geomag, leading company in the production of magnetic toys. Geomag has reinvented the construction toy with cubes making it incredibly fun and above all magical! In fact, the cubes can all be attached together on any side. They can even remain suspended! In this way, the constructions are surprising but also easy to create for absolutely everyone, even the youngest kids. The Magicube Shapes line also includes sets of 6, 9, 13, 25 and 32 cubes. The sets are compatible. The Magicube pieces are entirely made in Switzerland, using safe materials, so kids can play in complete freedom and mothers can enjoy their children’s earliest moments of fun and learning with serenity, The company that invented the magnetic construction toy was able to, once again, use its totally unique experience in the field of magnetism, to create an innovative toy.
Magnetic toys are a wonderful way to play while exploring science. Geomag opens the door for all children to explore science, creativity, and engineering, all before they encounter it in school
- Help to develop creativity and fine motor skills
- Stimulate imaginative play and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction.
- Encourages problem-solving
- The different shapes offer infinite possibilities and allow constructions creativity
- Allowing toddlers to build a large assortment of construction projects to build different shapes, color combinations
- An amusing pastime for the whole family, reuniting parents and children in an activity of extraordinary creativity.
- Made with 100% recycled plastic
- All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety)
Note: Video is for Demonstrational purposes only
Package Dimensions: 38 x 22 x 7 cm
Shipping Weight: 0.7KG
- These cubes can stick together on any side. They can even remain suspended in the air! This way the structures become surprising and easy to build for everyone, even for very small children.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 1 to 5 years