Made with recycled plastic, Geomag Mechanics Motion Recycled 35 pcs combines the force of magnetism with a mechanical construction. Geomag Mechanics Motion Compass 35 pieces stimulate children’s creativity, inventiveness, and a hands-on approach to problem-solving. In addition to magnetic rods and steel spheres, Geomag Mechanics adds mechanical elements within the construction platform that allows for expanded play possibilities. Structures rotate by triggering chain reactions using magnetic attraction and repulsion. STEM.org authenticated toy that helps in the development of creativity, and fine motor skills in addition to stimulating imaginative play and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction.
Magnetic toys are a wonderful way to play while exploring science. Geomag opens the door for all children to explore science, creativity, and engineering, all before they encounter it in school
What’s in the Box?:
This set contains magnetic rods, spheres, and plastic elements – all the essentials needed to build freely and create chain reactions.
- Magnetic construction platform that combines magnetism with mechanical construction
- Build a compass by using magnetism and mechanical construction
- Designed to help stimulate children’s creativity by allowing for expanded play possibilities
- Promotes hands-on learning and offers a creative approach to problem-solving
- An amusing pastime for the whole family, reuniting parents and children in an activity of extraordinary creativity.
- STEM.org authenticated
- Includes instruction booklet
- Made with 90% recycled plastic
- All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety)
Note: Video is for Demonstrational purposes only
Package Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 5 cm
Shipping Weight: 0.35KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 7 years and above