- Scientific workbench with more than ten experiments
- Contains everything needed to undertake ten experiments and produce a mechanical grabber, a robot head, a fan belt, a crane, a cable car, a bell ringer, a climbing frog, a waving hand, a sound maker, and a boom gate
- Plastic parts include Five long bolts, eight short bolts, eight nuts, four cap nuts, one triple-holed joint, one big pulley, one small pulley, one big cog, one handgrip, one screwdriver, one wrench, three fan blades, one C-clamp, one hanger and one triangular box.
- Wooden parts include: One single hole cube, one triple-holed rectangular block, one 5-holed strip, three 7-holed strips, and two 9-holed strips
- Soft parts and accessories include One silicone belt, one bell, one frog, one gasket, two hands, and one mask.
- Introduces children to the process of experimentation and concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity
- Components and tools designed for children’s hands and skill levels
Product Dimensions: 36.6 x 44.5 x 24.5 cm
Package Dimensions: 52 x 36 x 6 cm
Shipping Weight: 3.03KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 4-6 years
Note: Video is for Demonstrational purposes only